“Visa on Arrival” in Bangladesh resumed. Visa on arrival is for maximum 30 days. According to the latest circular, the following individuals are eligible for the Visa on Arrival upon approaching International Airports and land ports of Bangladesh.
1. Visa on arrival for a foreign national is now available in Bangladesh for the purpose of official duty, tourism, Business, and Investment from the following countries:
Australia, New Zealand, USA,UK, Canada, Russia, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, UAE, KSA, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, Egypt, Turkey, Brunei and all countries of Europe.
2. 2. Foreign nationals holding diplomatic or official passports; Officials of UN Organizations.
3. Visa on Arrival is applicable for the national travelling from a country where there is no Bangladeshi Embassy/High Commission/Consulate.
4. Foreign Nationals of Bangladeshi descent and their spouse and children.
5. All travelers must follow the local COVID-19 health and safety protocols, applicable quarantine requirements irrespective of the status of the visa.
The Government of Bangladesh resumed issuing "On Arrival Visa" from 01 December 2021.
View details (PDF, 285KB)